Where can I dispose of construction materials?

Construction waste (lumber, sheet rock, carpeting, etc) is not accepted at the City Solid Waste Site. There are three options for properly disposing of construction waste:

  • Seven Mile Creek Landfill
    • 8001 Olson Dr, Eau Claire
    • 715-830-0284
  • GFL Transfer Station
    • 3010 Mondovi Rd, Eau Claire
    • 715-514-2995
  • Rent a dumpster

Show All Answers

1. How do I request a solid waste permit?
2. I live outside the city limits, can I purchase a permit to use the City Solid Waste Site?
3. What items are accepted at the solid waste site?
4. Where can I dispose of construction materials?
5. Does the City offer curbside trash and recycling pickup?
6. Does the city pickup yard waste?
7. What do I do with latex paint?
8. Does the City Solid Waste Site accept electronics?