How do I request a solid waste permit?

City of Menomonie solid waste permits are available to City residents only. You can request a solid waste permit online or fill out a form at the City Solid Waste Site. Permits are mailed out once a week so you should receive your permit within a week or two of your request. The only information you need to fill out the request form is your name, email address (if you have one) and mailing address. No proof of residency is required. 

Show All Answers

1. How do I request a solid waste permit?
2. I live outside the city limits, can I purchase a permit to use the City Solid Waste Site?
3. What items are accepted at the solid waste site?
4. Where can I dispose of construction materials?
5. Does the City offer curbside trash and recycling pickup?
6. Does the city pickup yard waste?
7. What do I do with latex paint?
8. Does the City Solid Waste Site accept electronics?